Play your PC games in 3D with the help of 3D headset like Google Cardboard, Zeiss VR One, Durovis Dive or any other VR headset.
This version is limited to 10 minutes game play.
We stream any of your PC games to your mobile in stereoscopic 3D.
We track your head movement and control your point of view in the game with it.
What do you need to enjoy our app
1. Google Cardboard, Zeiss VR One, Durovis Dive or any other headset for stereoscopic 3D.
2. You need to install our software on your desktop PC from http://intugame.com/get-intugame-vr/ (there is installer that will create desktop and start menu shortcut for Intugame VR)
3. Start our Windows desktop app you installed.
4. Start your game in windowed mode (Windows 7 only).
5. Make sure both your PC and mobile are connected to the same WIFI network.
6. Start our mobile app, hit Play button and put your mobile phone in the 3D headset.
Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/intugame or subscribe for updates on http://intugame.com/get-intugame-vr/
This version is limited to 10 minutes game play. Unlimited play version will be available soon. We continue working and improving this product.
with guide how to install desktop client and connect from iPhone client.
- If you get black screen on the device - check you start the game in windowed or windowed fullscreen mode.
Free gameplay increased to 10 minutes.
Fixed finding new server as old one.
Fixed layout on Settings screen.
Improved performance when split screen option is disabled.
FreeTrack integration with latest PC software.